Skip to main content
- Rare Diseases Clinical Research Network (RDCRN): A National Institutes of Health-funded research network working toward faster diagnosis and better treatments for people living with rare diseases.
- RDCRN: See Rare Diseases Clinical Research Network.
- Rectum: The last part of the large intestine that connects to the anus.
- Remission: Period of time when no disease activity is present.
- Request for Applications (RFA): A formal statement that solicits grant or cooperative agreement applications in a well-defined scientific area.
- Resection: Surgical removal of tissue.
- Reslizumab: A monoclonal antibody medication that works by reducing a certain type of white blood cell that may contribute to asthma.
- RFA: See Request for Applications.
- Rotation Diet: A way of eating in which related foods are eaten on a rotating schedule. Typically, 3 days are given between eating each item from the same food "family."